The Soviet Union Forum

Who were the real veterans?

Who were the oldest members of TSU and still serving to this day? and tell us how you’ve been through these years.

4 Likes

ive been playing MS since around july / august 2019 but i dont serve tsu anymore i raid it
ive been playing other games though and i dont really play ms anymore

2 Likes

I have joined originally on 8/9/2019. Based on the oldest DM’s I got from the bot. I did stay for about 4 months, before leaving. And later, rejoining. I rejoined again on 7/18/20. I don’t believe so, to be a veteran. But, a bit. Continuing to serve, through.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing a good while. I think Zalio was Deputy Premier at the time.

3 Likes

Just imagine a 1 yr old veteran still serving but never reveal himself yet

3 Likes

I joined TSU around Feb 2020 and I’m still serving as a Militsiya NCO today idk that I can call myself a veteran yet

2 Likes

April of 2019 :sunglasses:
remembered somethings like GKT log channels, zalio family, and the old GUI and the city
PPSH-41 drums, arrowhawf barracks and the at ease and salute emotes
and the glorious flag hopping bug

3 Likes

Still serving to TSU or deserted and fight against TSU?

1 Like

Zalio family was everywhere lmao.

2 Likes

A wild Shinrasu appears!

2 Likes

Uhhh welcome and sorry I don’t know much about you ser

1 Like

“Uhhh welcome and sorry I don’t know much about you ser”

None do.

1 Like

I have never met this guy above me before. :confused:

2 Likes

i joined july 2019 and im still playing

2 Likes

im here, i joined july 2019 and still serving tsu

1 Like

I was not very active in may, but I think I have some photos of me as an SC when the Juggernaut had a DP-50 machinegun instead of the tiny little mG34

I joined in May 2019 according to my oldest message ever send in the server. The only thing I really remember was that the CPSU didn’t had any power yet, because the constitution wasn’t even finished yet.

I think I can call myself a veteran because I’ve been here for a long time and I’ve seen a lot of people come and go.

1 Like

Old warrior still standing amongst the freshmen and serves TSU

Yeah, CPSU were litterally useless lol. Unless you wanted to flex your roles on people.

Mmm, I first played in around feb-march 2019. I joined the discord in May 2019. Very old, and I am now a well-positioned member within TSU.

1 Like