The Soviet Union Forum

Should Red Guard Be A Gamepass

I think that Red Guard should be a gamepass. This is because some people don’t want to spend an hour or two training to get it. Also finding a training session on discord is very hard, and time consuming. If Red Guard was a gamepass there would be more people to protect the premier. Not only that but there will be a new gamepass for people to enjoy. Just like many other ranks, some people don’t want to spend time, so they buy it. Even if they want a RA rank, they can spend honor on it. So I think that maybe Red Guard would be good for a gamepass. If you share my thoughts comment on this.

4 Likes

You’re meant to tryout so they know that you have good enough skills to become one. If you make it a gamepass you’re going to get some 6 year old who can’t aim and is a massive rock. Just no.

9 Likes

God no. Just like TooCraazyy said, there would be unqualified rocks guarding important personnel. Qualified people deserve to guard the premier, not children who don’t know what PTS is. Some of these idiots might not even be in RA, and they are guarding the premier. None of that makes any sense.

5 Likes

mmmmm no, that would be a bad idea. Imagine a rich rock buying the gamepass and then cuff spamming every rock

3 Likes

Never. RxG are through tryouts only!!

3 Likes

You don’t want raiders/abusers having this.

3 Likes

And how much robux would this gamepass cost?

1 Like

if this was to ever be sold It wont but it would be like 9000 or smt as its a divisional rank

1 Like

Oh my… This is never a good idea to make a division a gamepass, I dislike and disagree with you. Because no one would want rocks to abuse the tool and power that red guard get.

2 Likes

What idea is this???

2 Likes

Red Guard should be the best of the best.

Also, making it as a gamepass would be bad. The Red Guard is granted cuffs, and they can be easily abused by someone. Also, some persons are raiders and they may abuse it instead of the good. And can be harmful than better.

5 Likes

Heck no, this would be massively abused and the premier wouldn’t get any proper protection whatsoever.

4 Likes

WELL HOW ABOUT YOUR AT IT HOW ABOUT MAKE EVERY DIVISION A GAME PASS

No just no fudge no stupid idea do you want the premier getting cuffed by some rich kid who bought RxG?

2 Likes

So far this is the worst suggestion I’ve ever read in my entire carrier of TSU. There would be many rocks who will abuse RxG tools. They can also be handy to raiders. If raiders get hands on this, they’ll maybe jail every single divisional in the map. So no, don’t add this.

6 Likes

:eye: interesting suggestion, this might become one of those rock memes in the future

5 Likes

lets make it happen then (not rg gamepass)

1 Like

Yeah, I ain’t apart of this community as much as a few years ago but HELL NAH BRO, THATS BAAAAAAAAAAAD,

2 Likes

Very sus. Man, I should watch that.

1 Like

Salutations egg! Protecting higher officials, such as vikinglaw, is handled very seriously by the guard. This is to ensure his safety. Buying a rank in the RxG group would not the greatest idea. The main reason for that is, combat is required, maturity is required, experience is required, and so much more is accountable. If this was to become a thing, it would not be cheap. We are talking at least 5k robux.

Thank you, headbuster.

2 Likes

Comrade, you really don’t know what will happen if you make RxG a Gamepass
Cons

1. the RxG member is unqualified and unaware of his duties to protect high ranking officials
  2. it will lead high ranking officials to be vulnerable due to most of the members of RxG paid the gamepass but doesn’t care about the HRs needing protection(mostly from spoiled kids)
  3. thus making where an HR visiting will be guarded by militsiya or OMON around 5-10 members possibly KGB too
    Pros
    More unqualified RxG members
4 Likes