The Soviet Union Forum

[PENDING]NEEHARTHELEGEND Discord ban appeal

Data

Username: NEEHARTHELEGEND
Discord: #6008
Discord Id: 831382945054982166
Ban reason: Not known.

Description

I got banned from the main tsu server for no reason at all. I did not get any bot message saying I got banned. I did not violate any rules. I am a 109th member. I am still in the 109th discord. I still have my ranks in groups. But I am banned from the main TSU discord. When I try to rejoin the Server again it says “The user is banned from the guild.” I also have proof that overwatch didn’t send any message that I got banned.

Hello there,
You don’t happen to be banned from the TSU discord. Is it possible that another account from the same IP is banned? Or have you provided the wrong discord ID? Kindly check and revert. I’ll set this appeal as pending in the meanwhile.

Regards,
RecklessPython.

I used to have another acc on tsu a while back. But for some reason I got banned. This thing is again happening. I didn’t report at that time cause I didn’t know about forums… Then I opened a new discord acc and login to tsu then it was okay and then I attended tryouts. I got into 109th. But I got banned again from tsu now. The discord ID is correct. Here is a screenshot that I am banned:-

I used to have another acc on tsu a while back. But for some reason I got banned. This thing is again happening. I didn’t report at that time cause I didn’t know about forums… Then I opened a new discord acc and login to tsu then it was okay and then I attended tryouts. I got into 109th. But I got banned again from tsu now. The discord ID is correct. Here is a screenshot that I am banned:-

The thing with the bot is that if a certain account from a particular IP is banned from the guild, all other accounts are as well. If you could send the ID of your old account and I can accordingly investigate. Thank you.