The Soviet Union Forum

Most nostalgic moment in TSU?

What is your most nostalgic moment, and what exactly happened?

when i met my first PC back in like, june 2019. I don’t really know if he was a PC or not, i think he had moderator commands because a officer gave it to him but when i first met him i was like “OMG R U A OFFICER?!” and he said “No”. After that moment, he showed me lots of cool commands he was able to do on himself and we eventually became friends, I still to this day have a screenshot of me and him dancing in the uniform room (Yes, You needed to manually put on a uniform back in the day)

1 Like

I disappeared for awhile but when I came back, some people still remembered me and I got nostalgia from memories with them…ah the good times…

2 Likes

2019, just a Junior conscripts. People everywhere, no shots. Some red guards telling jokes at an NCO, and a 5th rifle asking some questions to a Special force and a sergeant.
There was unity, a communist utopia, and peace. Everyone was happy, obedient, and cool.

I miss those times.

2 Likes

lol who doesn’t. Now that the TSU is more popular, things haven’t gotten that much better in terms of peace and “chillness”

1 Like

2 Likes

My first time joining TSU. I was an intiate really confused and then I rose up the ranks.

1 Like

hell hour

2 Likes

Back in the day, Where you had 3 immigrants with PPshs then we would team up and go to the subway to raid. Good times, There was no toxicity in raiding and it was just good vibes.

1 Like