The 193rd Artillery Battalion
Similar to the 142nd Rifle Regiment/109th Infantry Division but with much improved combat skills and tactics. This is a Primary Division.
They are specially trained to use heavy equipment, such as Miniguns, RPGs, and modified Heavy Snipers. They also help clear out large groups of insurgent raiders.
The ranks of the 193rd:
- To be yet ranked into 193rd, needs to pass a squad tryout.
214th Rocket Squad
- 214th specializes in using RPG equipment, and should be called in when large and dense raider formations are in place.
95th Ranged Reconnaissance Squad
- Similar to OMON’s RRU/CRU but mounts in secret places most people don’t know where they are. Are responsible for targeting leaders of large raiding groups, and other HICOMs of raiding groups who are a national threat to the Union.
282nd Heavy Weapon Squad
- Heavy Support Squad. They are trained to handle Miniguns, and they should be called in to clear riots at the border, or the city, and also assist Spetsnaz with code blacks at the Border.
173rd Vehicular Support Squad
- The last unit of the 193rd Battalion. They handle all sorts of weaponized vehicles, such as Howitzers, Tanks, Mounted Machine Guns, and more.
Squad Non-Commissioned Officer (SNCO)
- The first Officer rank of the division. There are 4 SNCO per Regiment. They host events for their squad and help their squad members when in need.
Squad Executive Officer (SXO)
- The Co-Lead of their unit. There are 2 SXO per squad. They assist the Squad Commanding Officer in running the squad and keep the SNCOs in check.
Squad Commanding Officer (SCO)
- Leader of their squad. Has full authority over their squad, and picks the SXO and SNCOs of their squad.
Secondary Battalion Executive Officer (SBXO)
- The 3rd in command of the Battalion. It is the first HICOM rank, and helps the BXO and BCO in running the Battalion.
Battalion Executive Officer (BXO)
- 2nd in command of the Battalion. Reports directly to the Battalion Commanding Officer, and is the 2nd HICOM rank.
Battalion Commanding Officer (BCO)
- Director of the Battalion. Has full authority over the squads, and is responsible for overseeing the Battalion.
I know this is a lot, but it took me like half an hour to think up.
You can enter 193rd by passing a General Tryout.