The Soviet Union Forum

If border got raid, what RA supposed to do?

I have no idea about this. Can anyone tell what the most basic to do if the border got raid by 5-10 people. Is there any procedure like call rifle division, Spetsnaz, etc? Most raiders are coming with unexpected time.

This video shows how a lot of raiders coming unexpectedly and mess RA situation (my shooting skill is bad forgive me)

(I receive 2 times TK policy warning when the raid is begin in the video) any suggestion about this?
You guys also can share your opinion or suggestion here.

1 Like

You would probably just want to call 5th rifles or possibly spetsnaz. Also if an immigrant enters the RA spawn room, they can get banned for spawn kill. If you’d like you can report that one player in the beginning of the video who went in RA spawn room. If an immigrant throws grenades in RA spawn room, they can also be banned for spawn kill. Include damage logs by spamming the control key until a bar to input commands shows up. Type in “enablespeciallogs”, then hit f9 to toggle damage logs. Type in your name and enter the AoE of the grenade and see whose grenade that was by seeing your most recent damage inputs. If you really want to fight raiders without dying, I would not recommend crouching unless you are sliding under gates.

1 Like

Send me a message if you want more tips.

1 Like

How do I call 5th rifle into the server?

You could join the TSU discord server and ask if any 5th rifles can join you at a raid in on-topic or in dms. You could try to get to know a certain 5th rifles member like me and call them whenever there is a major raid.

1 Like

That’s kinda hard for me because I don’t really know about 5th member, also if I dms someone I might get block or something. Is there any server just I can direct send help with 5th?

You don’t really need to worry about getting blocked by 5th. In fact, it is pretty much 5th’s primary job to defend the border. If you ask them to help you, they actually aren’t really supposed to say “no” if they are available.

1 Like

Alright, I think that might help me. I wish in the future they might add a specific channel in TSU that can call 5th or Spetsnaz to protect border from massive raid. Thank you for your help. :grin:

2 Likes

I do think that a back-up channel has been suggested and may be implemented in the future.

1 Like

fight
call for 5th
leave the game

1 Like

there should be some sorta disatch/request channel for reinforcements

1 Like

and we can ping a reinforcement role if we need to. like the moderator role. ofc the reinforcement role is self roles

1 Like

One tip, DONT DEPLOY AS JUGGERNAUT
It makes you slow and one big lumbering target
BEing normal RA has better walkspeed and smaller hitbox
If you can fight well, those raiders would die easily
If it was me fighting that raid, I wouldve won

1 Like

If you want a tip to make your aim better, don’t use first person. If you use first person you can’t aim someone who is moving much, in third person you don’t need to move your camera too much and it is pretty easier to kill peoples.

1 Like

There is no point for me to fight back those raiders. I’m not an fps player to fight them all. Also, I’m using juggernaut just to prevent from a random shot from annoying RA.

For some reason, I can’t aim well on third person. But thanks for the tips, I’ll try it.

There are border procidures.
Code Green : No raiders.

Code Yellow : 1-2 raiders. Border is at risk but managable. So don’t close the door.

Code Orange: 3-5 raiders army needs support from 5th rifles. Do not close the gate.

Code red: 5-8 raiders, Help is required from spetznaz, Border gate has to be closed. Border closed.

Code black: 10+ raiders .All units in the border suppressing the enemy. Border closed.

1 Like

usually ra flops over and dies, but you gotta try to prevent that, so uh, try not dying?

1 Like

When RA thinks divisions are raiders and they TK you

1 Like

Also why did you buy a gun for a limited amount of time if you could have bought the “raider” gamepass with the gun and shield and throwables for the same price permanently

1 Like