The Soviet Union Forum

[CLOSED] MrPenguinoGod Discord Ban Appeal

Data

Username: (MrPenguinoGod)
Discord: (MrPenguinoGod#2342)
Discord Id: (536614033411801101)
Ban reason: (Harassment)

Description

I think I should be unbanned. I was rightfully banned on April 12th of 2021 (I do not condone these actions any longer, so I believe that I was banned, and rightfully so). Since then I have learned my lesson. I know I should not be harassing individuals or a mass of individuals for any reason. Back then I was toxic, and I have changed. When I started harassing these peoples, I had problems in the real life. I know this does not dismiss the fact I did harass them, but I feel a reason should be put out there. Now the problem has changed. I’m not toxic anymore, and the reason causing me to be toxic has been eradicated.

Note: The Minister of Defense, Plowby, is vouching for me that this kind of behavior will not happen again. If needed, you can DM him asking if true.

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time, I have gone ahead and unbanned you from the discord server.

For future reference, to avoid being banned from the server, please ensure that you follow all ROBLOX Terms Of Service, Discord Terms Of Service and our Community Rules and Regulations. Breach of any of these rules, may result in disciplinary action against you and may affect your standing in the community.

Appeal Status: Complete :white_check_mark:

Regards,
RecklessPython