The Soviet Union Forum

[CLOSED] Lmperiallntelligence discord ban appeal

Data

Username: ( lmperiallntelligence )
Discord: ( Intelligence#0001 )
Discord Id: ( 661776559786557450 )
Ban reason: ( Typing “roblox.com” )

Description

This is possibly the WORST ever bot, bro I said “roblox.com” and it banned me for 1 day, like why is typing “roblox.com” going to get me banned, this is the most STUPID and ABSURD thing. I’ve never seen more stupid things besides this, now I look at hydra assassins and I look at the moderation, I don’t see any difference. Anyways, lets cut the toxicity and get to the point. This bot is… stupid… Like it’s not funny to ban someone for typing “roblox.com” just because they mention it for a necessary point.

( Describe why you think we should unban you )

Hey I know I don’t want to type a “i’m sorry” letter but this is just unjust and I should get unbanned, like who in the world would ban someone for saying “roblox.com” but whatever, i’m sorry and won’t do it again.

OH, the bot thought I was advertising, stupid bot. The irony smh…

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.
At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for an unban from the TSU Discord server.

This may be for any one of the below mentioned reasons:

• Insincere appeal

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of this appeal, and would like to make a further appeal, you may write to [email protected]. Make sure to provide a link to this topic in your email, along with complete details of the appeal.

Appeal Status: Denied. :no_entry:

Regards,
RecklessPython