The Soviet Union Forum

[CLOSED] Discord ban appeal

Data

Username: Actively Offline
Discord: 0249
Discord Id: 487786172693872640
Ban reason: @'ing the mod team

Description

I want to be unbanned solely so I can be notified of when ghost comes back out, so if you could unban me then permanently mute me, that’s all I want. I believe a permanent mute serves the same purpose as a ban, and because my violation was about something I said, I cannot make that violation twice if I’m permanently muted. I have no real defense for what I did, except for that I did it because I didn’t know any moderator’s usernames, and someone was claiming to be underage. From what other servers have said in announcements and such, servers can be deleted for having underage users in it if the owner is aware of it. In hindsight, I see that I probably should’ve looked for a moderator’s name within the roles on the right hand side, and I was basically just being lazy by not doing so. In conclusion, if you just unban me and permanently mute me, that’s all I really want.

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time, I have gone ahead and unbanned you from the discord server.

For future reference, to avoid being banned from the server, please ensure that you follow all ROBLOX Terms Of Service, Discord Terms Of Service and our Community Rules and Regulations. Breach of any of these rules, may result in disciplinary action against you and may affect your standing in the community.

Appeal Status: Complete :white_check_mark:

Regards,
RecklessPython