The Soviet Union Forum

[CLOSED] Discord Ban Appeal - QuickyB - Ban reason: Malicious links

Username: QuickyB
Discord: QuickyB#4326
Discord Id: 243108551134806016
Ban reason: Malicious links

I was banned on October 8th 2021 by ID 270165625542934530, ax#7110. I was unaware of this ban until a person message about a ban appeal. ID 756181937361649844, ACommunistNyanCat#7561. The user later ask me to screen share my my Discord and Roblox info to prove I wasn’t trying to scam people. I told the user that I feel uncomfortable sharing my info and the user threatens me to ban me forever on TSU. I told the user I’ll be asking around to check if your the correct TSU Admin. The user “gave up” on my case when I told him he/she was being very unprofessional and I’ll report it to TSU Head Admin. He/She block me on discord and then type hateful words towards me and said “you’ll never be able to join tsu discord again”, then edit the text to hateful slurs.

(Attach picture) . This also happened to me on StyLis Discord with another scammer. The issue was resolve and I was unbanned on StyLis Discord. If you would like to talk to the StyLis Admin that handle my case. His Discord is ID 284233520875044864,
Solar#0283.

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience, at this time, I have gone ahead and unbanned you from the discord server.

For future reference, to avoid being banned from the server, please ensure that you follow all ROBLOX Terms Of Service, Discord Terms Of Service and our Community Rules and Regulations. Breach of any of these rules, may result in disciplinary action against you and may affect your standing in the community.

Appeal Status: Complete :white_check_mark:

Regards,
RecklessPython