The Soviet Union Forum

[CLOSED] An unjustified ban

Data

Username: ( xAv1at1on )
Ban reason: ( off duty raiding )

Description

Hi, so this ban was in my view unjustified, so first of all, I tried to pass the border, in no intention were I going to off duty raid, the ra person with a name such starting with deniel, had asked “Opinion on premier” I said Chill man, instead he decided to kill me, I came back he asked the same question, and this time I killed killed with my sniper, So I came back again, and then rocketed them.

( Why I feel like I should be unbanned, I feel like I should because I had no intention to off duty raid nor did I have an intention to kill anyone on purpose, I feel like this ban was really unjustified on how you describe “Off duty raiding” )

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience.
At this time, I have decided to deny your appeal for an unban from the game.

This may be for any one of the below mentioned reasons -

• Infraction too severe for appeal

If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of this appeal, and would like to make a further appeal, you may write to [email protected]. Make sure to provide a link to this topic in your email, along with complete details of the appeal.

Instead of killing them, you should have recorded the RA who were killing you for no reason and report them in forums. So, I can’t process this appeal unfortunately. You shouldn’t have charged back with your weapon. Be careful next time.

Appeal Status: Denied :no_entry:

Regards,
defaulter124